A strategically focused general manager with strong human resources and leadership skills experience. Worked largely in public and independent voluntary sector roles but has a range of transferable skills with a strong track record of delivering change initiatives leading to direct impact on bottom line business performance.
I have been consulting throughout my employed career (over 20 years) working with SME and not-for-profit organisations.
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Personnel and Development (MCIPD)
- Honours Graduate Economics and Government
- Myers-Briggs Qualified (Level 1 & 2) Practitioner
- Assessment Centre Qualified (Level A & B) Practitioner
- Firo-B Qualified Practitioner
I have chaired Boards, set up SME companies, developed and delivered new services and products and have a range of management skills and knowledge that can be used to help your business or evolve and grow.
I have over 20 years human resources and general management experience, and my most recent role was as Corporate Services Director for a £100m turnover business where I was responsible for over 70 staff, covering 6 separate central business units, with a direct budget of over £10m, delivering services to over 1000 employees.
My most recent projects have included:
- Project Director for a £28m office build
- Project Director for an organisational change programme set to deliver £2m savings
- Key note speaker on a range of governance and management issues
In 2007 I was Enterprise Woman of the Year.